Products can be refunded or exchanged within 2 weeks of the date of receipt. Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
If you want to return/exchange an item, please follow this procedure:
- Items must be in its original, new state, with no signs of wear and with all original labels and packaging.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 working days from the date you received the product, letting us know the reason for the return and order number.
- Ship the parcel through the local post office or an authorised courier service (ie. DHL, Fedex) to this address:
- As soon as we receive the parcel, we'll drop you an email to confirm. Until that moment, the parcel remains the customer's responsibility.
- Once a return is approved the value of the purchase will be refunded by the same method of the original payment.
In special occasions, where free shipping is offered, the customer will still need to cover the cost of return shipping should this be necessary.
Return deliveries with unpaid postage will not be accepted.